Monday 2 November 2009

People who i admire Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson is one of the people admire. I really look up to Michael Jackson as a performer. He started at the age of 5 he dedicated his whole life to performing and he writes his own music. He begin at 5 with his brothers called the Jackson 5 who were a huge hit.

By the age of 20 he went solo. He wrote one of the best albums of all time Thriller. I remember through my childhood listening to Michael Jackson’s songs I love them all. My favourite was Heal the World. As a child I wanted the world to live in peace and people to all come together. Michael expressed this a lot in his music.

I think his music did help bring different cultures together because so many people looked up to him and his music was full of so much emotion it made me think so I’m sure it made others too. He also inspires me though his dancing when you listen to his music, you have that will to dance it such a good feeling. Watching his dancing I can’t keep my eyes off him I like trying out his move like the moonwalk. I love dancing.

A lot of Stars today were inspired by his dancing all his move have progressed from his move into other people’s dancing styles. His dancing will live on forever. Michael had one of the most soft and beautiful voices, all his songs mean something. People would say he was so hands on in his music and know all his songs and the music. He directed people at his tour he know how he wanted it to look and the feeling he would have in his performances in the way he wanted it to be. He was so talented and inspiring to all of us and forever will live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment